Dive The World Blog

special offers and latest diving news

Save 7% at Lankayan Island!

9th February 2011

pan style="font-size: x-small;">Last updated: 01 July 2014

A little slice of paradise has just become more affordable as we bring you a special Dive The World discount of up to 7% off for Lankayan Island Dive Resort.

Beautiful Sunsets at Lankayan Island Dive Resort
This little gem of an island has only one resort so you are guaranteed personal service and small groups when exploring the dive sites of Lankayan have a look at what you can expect on the Lankayan Island video ....and we can give you great discounts off the normal prices! Act quickly and this could be your lucky day.

Lankayan Island Dive Resort - 7% off!

Book before 30 June 2014 and stay any time in 2014
Example:
7 Days  6 Nights  17 Dives
Standard price: Was US$ 1,689 (MYR 5,425)
Now US$ 1,569 (MYR 5,045) per person
Save US$ 240 per couple!

Have a look at our diving in Lankayan video footage.

Resort diving includes: Dives, unlimited self-guided shore and night dives in front of dive centre, boat rides to dive sites, experienced English-speaking divemaster (maximum 10 divers per DM), tanks, weights and weightbelts, drinking water, soft drinks, hot drinks, snacks.

Diving excludes:Scuba equipment (approx. US$ 38 per day), dive computer, dive insurance, Lankayan conservation fees (approx. US$ 8 per person per night, payable in advance). Unless otherwise stated, all the listed items need to be paid on arrival.

Resort accommodation (based on 2-share) includes: Bed, breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinking water, soft drinks, hot drinks, snacks, return resort transfers from Sandakan airport.

Resort accommodation (based on 2-share) excludes: Alcoholic drinks, internet access. If you are a single person it is compulsory to pay in advance for a single supplement. Unless otherwise stated, all the listed items need to be paid on arrival.

You could soon be chilling out in paradise at Lankayan Island Dive Resort so take the first step in making it happen and call us on +66 (0)83 505 7794, or send us an email right now!

Note: All prices quoted are per diver sharing and are subject to availability and currency fluctuations. Currency rate is correct at time of publishing. Special offers apply to new bookings only.

By on .

Like this page?

20 Responses to “Save 7% at Lankayan Island!”

1. jane lee says:

do you have any packages for 4 nights? is it also possible to liveaboard for 2 nites and 2 nites at the resort?

2. admin says:

Hi Jane. I passed your query on to our sales team. You should hear from them soon, if you haven’t already. Thanks :)

3. jessica says:

Is January a good time to dive there? How much is a 5D/4N package in RM and how many dives? is there unlimited dive at the home resort? Do we fly fr KL to Tawau? Do you have an email where I could write to?

4. admin says:

Hi Jessica,
    Thanks for your enquiry. I have passed it to info@dive-the-world.com and it will be dealt with by our Malaysia sales expert. They will be in touch very shortly. Lankayan is a lovely place and our Lankayan trip report will be featured in our forthcoming March newsletter. Have you signed up for that? You can do so from our home page http://www.dive-the-world.com using the Newsletter Sign-up in the right margin. Thanks!

5. Michael says:

I think I read here, that they build a new restaurant. Is it already finished and do you have updated pictures? Thanks so much – Michale

6. admin says:

Hello Michael
    Thanks for your enquiry. i have passed it on to our Malaysia sales expert who will be in touch with you soon with more information.

7. Evert-Jan says:

Hello,

We would like to stay on Lankayan for about 5 or 6 days but without a diver package. We certified a few years ago and didnt dive since. So we would like to dive for 2 days and refresh our diving skills.
    Can that be arranged and what would the costs be like? We have planned to come in about a week from now.

Hope to hear from you soon.
    Kind regards,
    Evert-Jan

8. admin says:

Hi Evert-Jan, I have passed your enquiry to our Malaysia sales experts. One of them will be in touch shortly. I hope there is space for you at this late stage. Note the diving in Lankayan is pretty easy so it is a good place to re-establish your water wings! It might be more expensive to pay for diving each day. If you have the confidence you might be advised to book the package as a diver. But I will let our sales team discuss that with you. Have fun!

9. Benita says:

Hello, I am arriving with my family in KK on Dec 21st, leaving on Dec 31. We would like to stay 3-4 nights at your resort within this time frame. We have 3 children (ages 3,5 and 11). My husband would like to snorkel only. Could you let me know of the availability and price.

Many thanks,
    Benita

10. admin2 says:

Hi Benita! Thanks for your enquiry. Our Malaysia sales expert will be contacting you with a great deal for this period. Lankayan Island is a beautiful place and the snorkelling is excellent! Hope you and your family have a wonderful time!

11. Kate says:

Hi, Can you advise cost for 4 or 5 nights with some diving for a couple end Jan 2012. For example we don’t need to dive every day: so 5 dives total would be plenty. Thanks, Kate

12. admin2 says:

Hi Kate, thanks for your enquiry. Lankayan is such a beautiful place to stay and the diving is superb! I have passed your enquiry on to our Malaysia sales expert who will be in touch with you very soon. Have a great trip!

13. Jan says:

Hi, Is it possible to take an Open Water Certification for my Wife and me at Lankayan. We expect to stay for 5 days/4 nights. And what will the costs be?

regards
    Jan

14. admin says:

Hi Jan. Yes that can be done. I have forwarded your request to our sales experts who will answer you shortly. Please let them know your proposed dates. Lankayan is gorgeous.

15. vahid says:

i wantto pay no more to resort for 3 days.
    do you have any offer for me?
    regards

16. admin2 says:

Hi Vahid, I have passed your enquiry onto our Malaysia sales expert who will contact you directly. Many thanks.

17. romain says:

how about 3days 2nights?any offer?

18. Hello Romain. You should have already received a response from our Malaysia expert. Please let me know if for any reason you haven’t.

19. chufina says:

Hi! Same question as romain above – any 3D2N packages?

20. Hi. I have forwarded your request to our sales guys. They will be in touch very shortly by email. It can be done. But if there is any way you can squeeze in an extra day or 2, I would really recommend you do it. Have fun!